Adding Pilates training to your workout routine helps you reach your fitness goals by focusing on core strength and flexibility. Here are some great reasons to study this popular exercise form at Classic Pilates in Oak Park.
- You can get effective results by focusing on Pilates only or by joining a Cardio Sculpt class that incorporates weight training.
- Classes are offered for every level of experience from beginner to advanced. Class sizes are limited to ensure that each student receives individual attention from the instructors.
- The only equipment required is a mat, making Pilates a perfect exercise method to use at home or when traveling.
- Pilates helps to increase overall body awareness, resulting in better posture and stress reduction.
- Instructors Kathryn Schumann and Pamela McNeil received their training from Romana Kryzanowska, who was a protégé of system founder Joseph Pilates.